Welcome to Dj0zMaps
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to Dj0zMaps

Home of all my Starcraft and Warcraft maps

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
--- Halted mapping. ---

Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)

Go down 
2 posters

So what do you think?
Omagawd fucking best map evahh not kiddin (lol.)
Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Vote_lcap0%Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Barely worth reviving, and only with alot of work
Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Vote_lcap0%Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Worth reviving, it is nearly good already
 0% [ 0 ]
I don't really think it's worth reviving this
 0% [ 0 ]
Cmon dude are you serious? Potential is way too low :|
 0% [ 0 ]
How dare you even post this crap here?
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Empty
PostSubject: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2009 4:33 am

here it is:
http://www.epicwar.com/maps/94408/
Somehow the protection improved the code a little (yea the tool does that too) and it's less laggy than it used to be.
Anyways, worth looking at.

*A little note: this happens to be a test version, and since i didnt want to modifiy it at all so you guys can really see what i done 3 year ago, i left it this way.
"Test version" means there are free xp books and mass gold coins in the center of the map, for all players to get an accelerated start (provided they aint selfish assholes lol)
It also means that all the events that are supposed to happen (unlocking of new lane units for both forces) happen very very fas: you will find yourself fighting MASSES of strong enemies rightaway, with no scaling over time. Sorry for that.

Features:
-two sides (one magical, dark, arcane etc, and one using technology)
-recipes (custom system made 100% by me from scratch),
-some items that drop on death, consumables, attack modifiers, including one alowing you to attack air and ground from afar,
-items that levelup when you kill (yea i had that before bloodstone "was created" in dota LOL but yea noone is gonna believe they took it from here anyways),
-you can buy various mercenary units, including a giant infernal (lol, a CC embryo i guess xD )
and "the minotaur" that you need to kill before reviving it at your service, and if he gets killed again someone else can rez him agn (he has a fail knockback made from scratch by me too, but i didnt invent this system)
-you can mine gold for safe income, and buy workers to mine for you, too
-items that can only be made/used by one hero, items that are specifically made to stop one hero (as in "anti-bounty-hunter" for example)
-builder heroes with their specific gameplay for each side
-heroes with two parts (like, a Lich, with her urn, and you use both to play; a scientist and his robot, and does tuning on it) for both sides, dunno if i invented this system
-events that (are supposed to) scale the action and difficulty over time
-buyable events shared by all players (YEA i had that too BEFORE the glyph in dota was even thought of, AGAIN Neutral ) such as a thunderstorm or the building of a rebel undercover tower
-very long range things to act worldwide
-custom hero spells, i think no hero is totally without custom spells, and many of them only have custom spells.
-flying, evolving,artillery, and treecutting heroes (only for the ones with great strength and/or a big weapon)

Let me add a poll to see what you guys think of the map.
-vote cancelling allowed
-running for 30 days.

EDIT: Well i can remember now that i also actually copied alot of features from dota for JOTO, so i wouldn't have felt righteous if i had blamed em fromtaking my ideas as payback lol.
(i took the recipe concept, omnislash, aos 3 lanes 2 sides, a couple other custom abilities... lol)

Last edited by Dj0z on Wed May 12, 2010 6:09 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://dj0zmaps.forumotion.com
Burning_Iegion
Chaos Colossus Helper (Colossus class)
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 10:33 am

Waht happened?
You'll work on JotO too?
Cool!
I'll test it as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeWed May 06, 2009 2:42 pm

Kool. Yea i'll try to fix all my maps, those days.
That means ill take a break for Adding things to CC, and i'll focus a lil more on Fixing all of my maps.

It takes less time and much less testing than developing, and it will allow all my maps around here to be playable, so you guys can enjoy em too, not only CC.
Burn, you can alrdy try it in SP and tell me what you think, or PM me tonite and ill host it.
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeThu May 07, 2009 12:43 am

Yeah I plan to see GD in SP too.
I'll probably be able to play tonight so I'll surely PM you Razz
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 6:10 am

Changed topic title (old one was unappropriate).
Back to top Go down
Burning_Iegion
Burning_Iegion

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeWed May 12, 2010 10:59 am

That was one year ago huh... oh btw 800 posts Smile
Back to top Go down
Dj0z
Admin
Admin
Dj0z

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitimeThu May 13, 2010 5:19 pm

One year already?! dangit, time passes so fast sometimes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)   Judgement of the Order VOTE (over) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Judgement of the Order VOTE (over)
Page 1 of 1